Zarah Al-Kudcy of Formula 1 to deliver keynote address at SportAccord summit in Bangkok
LAUSANNE, Switzerland – The 2018 SportAccord for global leaders of international sports federations and organisations involved in the business of sport, announced today that Zarah Al-Kudcy, part of the team responsible for Commercial Partnerships at Formula 1, will deliver the keynote address: The Future of Sponsorship & Marketing – Perspective is Everything, on Wednesday 18 April 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.
When it comes to uniting a global audience, the keynote speaker offers a wide-ranging and unique perspective on and off the field of play, having held a diverse number of roles during her career. Zarah’s assessment of the challenges facing sport will address: integration, diversity, activation, valuation and sincerity, dispelling many of the myths that exist today.
“I’m really looking forward to discussing the current landscape of sports marketing at SportAccord. It’s a fantastic honour to be invited to speak amongst such an esteemed group of delegates as we all look to deepen our engagement with sponsors, rights-holders, host cities and above all fans.”
The Keynote will also address the touchpoints for core brand strategy, and the importance of authenticity for both stakeholders and fans. Other areas covered will include big data and whether the metrics add up to reflect the true picture, and the challenges of an aging audience. With her pragmatic approach, Zarah will illustrate her experiences with case studies and examples along the way, providing perspective and practical takeaways for delegates attending the Summit.
Speakers involved in the Summit Conference taking place over two days at the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Center from the 18-19 April (in order of appearance) include:
• Kim Andersen, President, World Sailing
• Jonathan Davies, Managing Director, Advertising Partnerships, Eurosport & Discovery Networks International
• Guy Port, Managing Director, Asia, Nielsen Sports
• Riccardo La Cognata, Head of President Office, Union Internationale Motonautique (UIM)
• Adolfo Bara, Managing Director of Marketing & Sales, LaLiga
Following the Keynote, Plenary Panel Session: The Power of Influence Marketing brought to delegates by Principal Media Partner SportsPro, panellists taking to the stage will include:
• Fernando Aguerre, President, International Surfing Association (ISA)
• Jean-Marc Pailhol, Head of Group Market Management & Distribution, Allianz SE
• Andrew Parsons, President, International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
• Troy Pugmire, Managing Director, gramercy global media
Further Panels and Round Tables will be represented by:
• Caroline Baxter Tresise, International Consultant, Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO
• Robbert De Kock, President and CEO, World Federation of Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI)
• Craig Woodhouse, Public Affairs Director, Edelman
• Giles D. Morgan, Independent Advisor, and former HSBC Global Head of Sponsorship & Events,
HSBC – Global Financial Organisation
• Jeff Nathenson, Managing Director – International, Whistle Sports
• Nikki Symmons, Digital Manager, International Hockey Federation (FIH)
David Eades, Journalist & Anchor, BBC World and James Pearce, Sports Broadcaster, BBC will provide the Introductions to the Summit, and moderate sessions throughout the SportAccord Conference Programme.
Delegates who register for SportAccord 2018 have access to the entire conference programme. As part of the Official Schedule, SportAccord provides numerous opportunities throughout the 6-day World Sport & Business Summit, with over 20 networking events, a popular 3-day Exhibition, Sports Festival and Thai Pavilion, as part of the delegate experience.
Organisations looking for opportunities to increase their visibility at the World Sport & Business Summit can become an Exhibitor or Partner by contacting the sales team: email@example.com or phone +41 (0)79 126 08 42.
Follow developments and updates via Twitter @sportaccord using #sportaccord, as well as LinkedIn and on Facebook.
For media enquiries, email the Media Relations Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org